Monday, January 25, 2010

This Present Darkness...a great book


Looking for a great book to read.......well here it is.....


This Present Darkness


by Frank E. Peretti


It is a Fictional Story.......and one you will never forget.......about angels and principalities in the air all around us...and the power of prayer...


I recall that long ago day in 1988 when a friend of mine called me to tell me she had just finished a book that was so remarkable she could not stop reading until she read it all in one sitting. She also said she was going to give it to me with the warning Do Not pick it up to read until you have the time ..because you will not be able to put it down ....until you read it from cover to cover...


I thought to my self , okay, sure.... doubting it would happen to me because as much as I enjoy reading I rarely read an entire book without putting it to rest at least once or twice.....


I can assure you once I picked this book up I did indeed read all evening and all through the night until the morning light came through my bedroom window... my friend had Not exaggerated....


This Book is life transforming....it will open your eyes to the power of Prayer in ways some of you never gave thought to......


During the past 20 years I have given this book to numerous people...saved and unsaved....because it is a fictional storybook with Christian undertones it is the perfect gift for those you are witnessing to about the wonder working power of Prayer.....


As a Christian this is Must Read Book ... I assure you will Not be disappointed....


I just ordered another copy on ebay and for a new Copy with shipping and handling paid a whopping $3.49.... This Present Darkness < to view on ebay.....


I look forward to reading it again as soon as it arrives....



No comments: