Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010... The Year of New Beginnings.....

Remember those days? The innocence of childhood...


Loves me...loves me not...loves me....loves me not...loves me...


Oh, how I wish that each one of us could recapture even just a small, sweet remnant of those long ago days.... the fragrance of a new rose in full bloom.....fresh petals in an array of vibrant colors scattered along our path through life leading us to far away lands lined with fairy tales and fantasy....



Oh, so long ago discarded and replaced with a lackluster, dry and cynical view of those who think differently than ourselves.....dirt covered trails void of all color........leading no where but going in circles ..repeating the same humdrum rhetoric...over and over and over........



Here is my wish ......My hope for each and everyone who reads my words..........



2010 is the year of New beginnings.....


A journey to a better place......taking time each and every day to Love and Laugh.... Smile and Be Thankful....make friends and be a friend......Not just "talking" But really listening.....to the words and thoughts of others.... especially to those that think differently than ourselves because in so doing we just might learn something ......coloring our world with new shades and hues... fresh and bright... full of Hope and anticipation for the future and what it holds...Void of all fear of the unknown because in the end God ALONE is in charge of ALL things both great and small and for those of us who 'believe" .............


Psalm 199:133; "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way"


No comments: