Monday, January 25, 2010

A Christian's viewpoint on backslidding....


Religious people...Hung Jesus on the cross... Christians cried...


We as Christians ALL came to Christ a Sinner.....


Now I do Not know about your life before you accepted Christ... but I can tell you that mine was ravaged and drenched in sin the day I fell to my knees crying out to God in repentance....


and what happened in that EXACT moment ?... The BLOOD of Christ that was shed on Calvary for each and EVERY human ...fell from the Body of Christ and drenched me in it's wonder working power...


For though my sins were as scarlet they are now as white as snow...


I am a NEW creature in Christ Jesus...old things have passed away and behold all things have become new.......


The Holy Spirit is grieved to see Christ's followers rioting in excess in a wanton display of attacking the human frailties and Sins of others... Blatantly making a spectacle of people who have publicly asked for forgiveness.....


They have succeeded in Insulting the very Crucifixion of Christ...Religious people are these ... wells without water.....


No comments: